Do you have an online business?
Have you often used or purchased other products that you felt were really good, and wondered if they had an affiliate program attached?
Chances are more business courses online today do. It is becoming more and more the ‘in thing’ to market other affiliate products alongside your current services or products online, with a lucrative sideline to help drive targeted traffic to your website and increase and aid your funded proposal.
Although there are many, many benefits to promoting affiliate programs with your own home-based Internet business, here are my top 10 reasons to become an affiliate marketer.
10. Low Cost Set-up – It does not take much to start up an affiliate business, If you have got a desk, or kitchen dinner table, Internet-connected broad band compute then you're in business!
9. No Merchant Account Required – Most affiliate site already have built in payment capture where the merchant handles all payment processing, so you never have to lose sleep over chargebacks, fraud or losing your merchant account.
8. No Product Development Costs – The cost to develop and produce a new product and website pages, autoresponders and the like is expensive! But you needn't worry about that as an affiliate. It is all provided there for you at little cost.
7. Choose From Thousands of Products and Services – In the day of the internet age, what isn't sold online? With affiliate networks like Commission Junction, Be Free and Linkshare, clickbank, it's easy to find products related to your current or planned web site.
6. No Fees or Geographic Limits on Distribution – Affiliate programs are usually free to join, and market reach is
limited only by the affiliate's ability to promote his or her web site. There are lots of free ways you can promote your link through blogs, twitter, email links.
5. No Shipping Costs – Don't worry about buying packing supplies or postal rates. The cost and hassle to prepare and
ship products to customers worldwide belongs to the merchant.
4. No Inventory to Carry – This is the thing I love about affiliates, even if you live in a small one-bedroom apartment, you can sell large items without storage concerns.
3. No Customer Concerns – Do you hate the prospect of dealing with nasty people? Don't worry about it! The merchant
handles the nasty people, all you do is push them to the affiliate links.
2. Make Money While You Sleep – What other business allows you as a sole proprietor to keep your doors open and keep
making money even when you take breaks or after you go home for the night?
1. High Income Potential – With your own affiliate business your income potential is limited only by your
desire, effort and imagination – not your boss.
Affiliate Marketing has a relatively low outlay of resources with huge potential returns truly makes affiliate marketing on the Internet an outstanding business opportunity.
There are various sites that you can go to that offer a range of affiliated products such as clickbank, or Commission Junction, but also look at the sites where you have purchased ebooks or products that you have used and which you found useful.
More information on affiliate links can be found here www.onlinemarketingmastery.info take a look under the Internet Marketing Tools Tab.
Colette Morris is a Business Coach, Expert Author and Entrepreneur working to empower others to become financially independent, or to successfully work for themselves through online marketing, product creation, public speaking and affiliate marketing. Visit Colette’s blog www.OnlineMarketingMastery.info for more tips and advice.