Customer management is one of the most important functions in your business. Not only is it crucial to have a database of customers that you can send offers to, to drive your sales, but it is necessary to know your customers and build a relationship with them.
There are many CRM software programs out there. How do you choose? Which is the best? The following are points to consider if you want to choose one that is the best fit for your business:
- It must be easy to use. If it is not easy to use, your employees may not want to use it, and you lose your data.
- For this reason your staff should need the minimum of training, and you won’t lose too much time training and training again.
- It should become part of your sales processes as you can keep all your data in one place.
- It should keep attachments that you sent to the customer, like invoices and letters.
- You should be able to easily find a customer and all their data.
- You should be able to see if the customer has been followed up.
- Every sales or customer related activity should be recorded so you can see what customers want, and why they buy.
- Customer feedback should be recorded to help you make the best decisions with your marketing and buying of products.
- You should have easy access to the data to help you with making buying decisions.
- It will help you make effective marketing campaigns as you know what sells best and what customers want.
- You can target different groups in your marketing.
- If you don’t have all your customer data in one place you can lose sales opportunities.
- Above all, it should be affordable.
Your CRM should be able to give you all the information you need to be able to give the best service to your customers. You should also be able to see why you lost sales and where you lost them. You should also be able to make accurate forecasts as a result of your data.
As a small business, having systems for all your processes is the street-smart, practical thing to do. It will not only save you time, but will help you focus on doing what you do best.
For a great free CRM that ticks all the boxes and even pays you to use it, visit MLM University today.