How to succeed in Network Marketing Fast
Have you just started out in Network Marketing and have no idea what to do next? Read on, and we’ll show you how to succeed in network marketing fast.
Here are some books to help you get started:
By Robert Butwin Street Smart Network Marketing: A No-Nonsense Guide for Creating the Most Richly Rewarding Lifestyle [Paperback]The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers: Grow Yourself FIRST to Grow Your Business Fast (The Miracle Morning Book Series)Your First Year in Network Marketing: Overcome Your Fears, Experience Success, and Achieve Your Dreams!
Statistics show that just like 95% of small businesses and new companies fail in their first year, 95% of Network Marketers fail in their first year. Here are 13 points, 11 of which is from Robert Butwin’s book “Street Smart Network Marketing” to help you to not become part of the statistics:
1. Let your business tools do the talking for you. Use letters, audio tapes, CDs, brochures and other tools to convey the message so that when you talk in person or on the phone, you can concentrate on your relationship with the other person.
2. Go ahead and live the lifestyle! Be relaxed and show people that you’re having fun because of what you do for a living.
3. If someone says they’re not interested or they don’t have the desire to do what you do, don’t put any more energy trying to turn them into someone they’re not.
4. Use your upline to help you welcome new people to the organization. Send your new people’s names to the up line and ask that they send an appropriate welcome.
5. You will have your own “law of averages” for getting new people to join your business. As you improve, that average will become better and better.
6. See your business as your life, not a job. Visualize it as it will be when you’ve got it built the way you want it, then you’ll be motivated to work toward the vision!
7. Check out the people who are behind the scenes running the company you’re thinking about joining. Your future may depend on their past.
8. Networking is about partnering both with the company you represent and the customer you will distribute their products to.
9. When you find special people who want to work with you down line in network marketing, build loyalty in them by working VERY CLOSELY one-on-one with them for about 6 months. They will then have all your knowledge, plus their own, to put to use.
10. Don’t judge people! You’ll meet many people and we all tend to make first impressions about other people’s ability to succeed, whether we will enjoy working with them, how smart they are, and so forth. Very often, network marketers who look like superstars at first, drop out in weeks, while those we may not expect to do much become the superstars. How do you know the difference? By sticking with them long enough to know. There are no short cuts in the people business.
11. To succeed in Network Marketing, as in anything, you must know where you want to go – what your goals are – and have beliefs that correspond with your goals.
12. Learn to optimize your blog for maximum traffic. If you do, you can get many prospects who are attracted to you and your writing.
13. Go through the 101 ways to find prospects Network Marketing, If you do, you will find a couple that really supercharges your growth.
Robert Butwin’s advice is to get a mentor; someone who has already done what you want to do, and listen to their advice.