Why Video Marketing is Important and Should Be Part Of Your MLM Business
Have you noticed that the network marketing gurus are all using video marketing? Do you think it is because they are gurus? Or that the video marketing made them gurus? I hope that you can clearly see the answer and that you come to realize why video marketing is important and should be part of your MLM business prospecting strategy.
Have you also noticed that video marketing is on the rise in all industries? You just need to look at Facebook to know this is true. The number of people who go live on Facebook is astonishing. Also if you look at the posts: Where there were static images before, there are now videos.
Why is video so powerful?
It is because it is engaging. Your customers or prospects see you, and they get to know you. You become famous. Yes, literally. That’s why the gurus became gurus: They are making videos and sharing them. They become known. People like what they say, and start following them. Because of their followers, they get even more likes and shares. The followers start signing up for their videos or lessons. If you do video marketing, before you know it, you have an army of fans. You share an opportunity with them, and they sign up.
Moreover, YouTube is one of the biggest search engines, and when someone searches for your service or for “work from home” opportunities or training, you will be there so they can find you.
Here is an infographic from Video Explainers that shows the impact of video on your buyers:
Here are more reasons to do video marketing
- Having video in your content will improve your SEO so that your post has a better result in Google. (It increases the likelihood of a first page result by 53%.
- Your prospects and clients give you more attention than in any other medium.
- Better engagement as visual content is better at engaging your prospect, and lead to more sharing of your content
- More and better technology for video is being developed. You just need to see Facebook’s live technology and their auto-play feature of videos.
- Video has a powerful feedback loop that is built into it. This enables you to know who’s watched, how many dropped off and where. You can measure better what’s working and what isn’t.
- Retention rates are higher in video than in reading. That is because people engage with video better than with reading. Or are they just lazy to read?
- If you use video in emails it doubles your click-through rates. You need to measure results.
- There is a rise in the number of companies that provide software that you can create video on. Some have the ability to create animated video.
- You can evoke emotions better on video as it engages with the prospect.
- You get a higher conversion rate on video content.
Now that you know why video marketing is important, what are the next steps to take to start using it in your marketing?
First, you need to decide which medium you are going to use: Are you going to use animated videos or “live” videos of yourself talking.
Next, you need to get editing software to create or edit the videos.
Then you need to learn how to make videos using your mobile phone or a video camera. Or you need to find someone who can help you make videos if you’re really not a techie person.
Lastly, you need to work on topics to use for these videos. In network marketing you can have a daily tip. The videos don’t need to be long; two or three minutes are enough. However, you need to be consistent. Do it daily.
Just imagine…. If you do it daily, where would you be in a year from now? You’d have 365 videos. Do you think you’ll be seen as a guru? You bet!